CTI SUPPLY – Nhà Cung Cấp Chính Thức Schunk tại Việt Nam
Sensor MMS-MMSK của thương hiệu Schunk.
Specifications of Monitoring Sensor
A magnetic switch is used for monitoring the status of automation components. They detect the approach of a magnet without contact and above a certain switching value, they put out a digital signal.
Used for monitoring gripping and rotary modules, as well as linear modules, and robot accessories. Magnetic switches from SCHUNK detect magnets without contact or wear, and are resistant to vibrations, dust and humidity. Magnetic switches are installed in slots, and thus do not produce any additional interfering contours.
- Installation into the sensor groove for space-saving, easy, and fast assembly on the product
- Version with LED display for control of the switching position directly at the sensor
- Version with standard plug connector for fast and easy exchangeability of the extension cable
- Very flexible cable in PUR version for a long service life
- ATEX version EX for explosive environments
- High protection class: IP67 when plugged in, for use in clean or dusty environments or in case of contact with water. Operability in case of contact with other media (coolant, acids, bases, etc.) is often given, however cannot be guaranteed by SCHUNK.
- Power supply: 10 – 30 V DC at < 10% residual ripple
- Sources of interference: Sensors can be influenced by other magnetic fields in the immediate vicinity. Disturbing magnetic fields can be generated by motors, electric welders, permanent magnets or magnetized material (so-called soft magnets) such as hexagon socket wrenches, chips, etc.
Part Numbers of Sensor
CTI Supply – hiện cung cấp đầy đủ các dòng sản phẩm Sensor IN của SCHUNK, hãy liên hệ CTI SUPPLY – Đại Lý Chính Thức của Thương Hiệu Schunk tại Việt Nam để được hỗ trợ tìm kiếm và gửi báo giá nhanh nhất.
Đội ngũ CTI Supply rất hân hạnh được hỗ trợ quý khách hàng! Hotline: 0906.494.486 ; Email: email@example.com