CTI SUPPLY – Nhà Cung Cấp Chính Thức Schunk tại Việt Nam
Mounting flexible position sensor FPS
To operate the sensor for the sizes MPG 20 / 25 / 32, the grippers are available with special housing variants, that are prepared for the attachment of the position sensor FPS-S 13. For these grippers, the position sensor FPS-S 13 is directly mounted on the gripper.
To operate the sensor for the sizes MPG 40 / 50 / 64 / 80, a mounting kit must be mounted on the gripper. This mounting kit is available from SCHUNK.
The FPS system is used to determine up to five jaw positions of a SCHUNK gripper. For this purpose, the magnetic sensor of the FPS system detects a magnet installed in the gripper. The FPS system can be teached in five areas of the gripper and digitally displays the area in which the current jaw position is located.
Field of Application
Advantages – Your benefits
- Easy programming with only two push buttons or via machine control unit with free control cables
- Easy commissioning since all positions can be adjusted by the customer himself using the teach-in procedure
- Monitoring of five positions in one system for greater efficiency towards single sensors
- Digital outputs for easy integration
- Insensitive to contaminations by not ferromagnetic materials
- Function and switching condition display via LEDs at the evaluation electronics
- Many more additional features: Communication and remote maintenance via RS232 protocol – Position programming and read out of switching points – Monitoring of temperature and input voltage – Visualization via PC possible – Data logging – Calibration of the system to gripper stroke
Options and special information
Sources of interference
Sensors can be influenced by other magnetic fields in the immediate vicinity. Disturbing magnetic fields can be generated by motors, electric welders, permanent magnets or magnetized material (so-called soft magnets) such as hexagon socket wrenches, chips, etc.
Resolution of the FPS system
The resolution is the minimum stroke difference necessary for reliably distinguishing between two signals. The FPS system achieves a resolution of 1-3% of a jaw stroke in combination with most SCHUNK grippers. Some grippers only achieve 10% resolution due to their design. Please contact us for further information.
The “FPS Controller” software is only compatible with Windows 7 or older Windows versions.
CTI SUPPLY cung cấp đầy đủ các dòng sản phẩm SCHUNK, hãy liên hệ CTI SUPPLY – Đại Lý Chính Thức của Thương Hiệu Schunk tại Việt Nam để được hỗ trợ tìm kiếm và gửi báo giá nhanh nhất.
Đội ngũ CTI Supply rất hân hạnh được hỗ trợ quý khách hàng! Hotline: 0906.494.486 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org