|Electrical & Automation Equipment|
– Ranging from 9 A to 150 A, built in NO & NC contacts
– Available with DC coil voltages in 24V, 48V & 110Voltsss looks
– Also coil voltages 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 240V, 380V & 415V AC
– Chatter-free operation with easy Installation and simple wiring
– Most reliable & economical electro-mechanical switch
– Contact kits made of weld-resistant silver alloy make it more reliable
– Pre-wired reversing contactors with mechanical interlock also in the range
– Accessories include top & side mounted blocks, surge suppressors & timers
– Low power consumption with mechanical life span up to 2 Million operations
– Most reliable & economical electro-mechanical switch.
– Ranging from 9 A to 150 A, built in NO & NC contacts.
– Available with DC coil voltages in 24V, 48V & 110Volts.
– Also coil voltages 24, 48, 110, 220, 240, 380 & 415V AC.
– Contact kits of weld-resistant silver alloy make it more reliable.
– Pre-wired reversing contactors with mech. interlock also available.
– Accessories include top & side blocks, surge suppressors & timers.
53 series contactors includes reversing contactors also, featuring weld-resistant silver alloy contacts providing unparalleled reliability, ranging from 9 Amps to 150 Amps available in AC and DC coils with a life of 2 million operations. The coils are designed for low power consumption. Chatter free operation eliminates contact welding and coil failures.