|Electrical & Automation Equipment|
Multi-pole Power Relay for Contactor Current Range Capable of Carrying and Switching 40 A at 440 VAC
• One pole carries 40 A. UL 508 and UL 840 NO contacts (resistive 40 A 480 VAC, 60 Hz, 80,000 operations). EN 60947-4-1 NO contacts (AC1 40 A 440 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 80,000 operations).
• Ideal for supply power to industrial inverters, servo drivers, and other devices, and switching power to motors and other equipment.
• The maximum load capacity of 160 A when using 4-pole parallel connections.
• EN 60947-4-1 certification for mirror contact mechanism obtained by combining the Relay with an Auxiliary Contact Block.
• Conforms to European PV standard (VDE0126).
• Approx. 30% less operation noise than a standard electromagnetic contactor.* (Approx. 100 dB reduced to approx. 70 dB.)
• Approx. 50% the volume of a standard electromagnetic contactor* to help downsize control panels.
* According to OMRON investigation of IIEC-AC1 50 A specifications.