|Electrical & Automation Equipment|
– MCB’s of 17.5mm pole width
– Ideal protection for overload & short circuit
– Available in single, double, triple & four poles
– Current ratings ranging from 2 amps to 63 amps
– Available in B, C, D curves with S/C breaking capacities 3, 4.5, 6 & 10 KA
– Compact and Din mountable.
– High mechanical and electrical life enhances reliability and savings on investment.
– Auxiliary contact, trip indicating, under voltage and shunt release blocks are available.
– Ideal protection for overload & short circuit.
– Current ratings ranging from 2 amps to 63 amps.
– In B,C,D curves with S/C breaking capacities 3,4.5,6 & 10KA.
– Available in one, two, three & four poles, 17.5mm pole width.
– High mech/elec life enhances reliability & savings on investment.
– Aux contact, trip indicating, U/V & shunt release blocks available.
Ranging from 2 Amps to 63 Amps in single, double, triple and four pole versions, 50 series miniature circuit breakers are with uniform switching capacity of 3 KA, 4.5 KA, 6 KA and 10 KA throughout in three different tripping characteristics B, C & D curves provide the ideal solution for all applications from semiconductor protection to cable protection, up to the protection of control transformers.
The finger touch proofs terminals provide installation safety and combined terminals allow bus bar and feeder cable to be simultaneously connected. 50 series MCB’s can be mounted in any position.