SITRANS F M MAG 3100 is an electromagnetic flow sensor with a large variety of liners, electrode material and with grounding electrodes as standard, all this ensures a perfect fit for almost every flow application.
Fully welded construction that is extremely rugged and can withstand special process conditions using extreme measurement electrodes
Universal applications – lining and electrodes available for every application
High temperature version available up to 356 °F
Approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
SITRANS F M portfolio – our integrated platform enables flexible use of the MAG 5000 / 6000 transmitter for all products (MAG 5100 / 3100/1100):
• Unique SensorProm technology – stores critical, sensor-specific data and passes it to the transmitter. This allows a simple, flexible commissioning of the sensor.
• Plug & Play – allows easy on-site replacement and commissioning of the transmitter in just minutes
• “Hot swapable” – exchangeable during operation
• Mounting flexibility – compact or separate installation possible
• Validated calibration ensures accurate flow measurement. Each Siemens flowmeter is calibrated in facilities that are individually accredited to ISO / IEC 17025.
• Service and diagnostics – designed for MAG on-site verification with traceable certification. Regular calibration of the SITRANS F M Verificator ensures accuracy in the field.
CTY TNHH CTI SUPPLY
Hotline: (+84) 906 494 486
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Address: 52 Đường Huỳnh Thiện Lộc, Phường Hòa Thạnh, Quận Tân Phú, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh